About our Programming
RENEWD PROGRAMS ARE FREE.
Yes, all our events and programming are free! (In the future, there may be a charge for in-person events to cover costs, but we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.) By joining our community, you get access to so many benefits, including:
- Discussions on Guild—the secret sauce that binds our community
- Regular monthly roundtable meetings – currently marketing, events, content/product development, and “On the Offense” interviews with people who are moving their businesses forward
- One-off topics meetings and webinars – discussions of timely, topical issues of importance
- Member benchmark surveys
- Coming soon: In-person and online conferences and retreats, peer-to-peer groups (think Vistage but without the hefty fees), and more.
Have an idea for a program you’d like to see? Contact Us
De-Risking a Risky Process: Renewd’s New Product Development Masterclass
Date: October 19, 2021
To make it convenient to attend our events whether you're in Los Angeles, London, or anywhere in between, all events are at
11am ET / 10am CT / 9am MT / 8am PT / 4pm BST (unless otherwise stated).
Advanced Niche Marketing: Success Stories from Renewd Leaders
October 13, 2021 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join this free webinar to learn:
- Know what new marketing skills are essential now
- Consider the best ways in which your marketingresources should be deployed (and how many you need)
- Learn how to use all available marketingresources (internal and external) to cover all necessary marketing tasks
- Consider the importance of marketing data andanalytics, and which are most important to focus on
- Get email marketing tips and tricks for boostingrevenue and customer engagement
- Lisa McInturff, Chief Revenue Officer, BVR
- Helen Coetzee, Founder & CEO, MPG
- Matthew Cibellis, Principal, Cibellis Solutions
- Bill Dugan, Senior VP of Marketing, Mequoda Systems
De-Risking a Risky Process: Renewd's New Product Development Masterclass
October 19, 2021 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
95% of new products fail… but if we don’t innovate, we die. So what gives?
Over the past five years, we’ve studied hundreds of new products launched by Associations, Membership Organizations, Publishing Companies, Event Organizers, Media Companies, and Industry Brands. There’s definitely a “right” way and a “wrong” way to go about launching a new product.
How would you like to see what works and what doesn’t so you can maximize the impact of your new or re-launched product?
Join us for Derisking a risky process: Renewd’s New Product Development Masterclass to take the risk out of building and scaling a new product for your audience.
RENEWD Events Roundtable (every other month)
October 20, 2021 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
FREE - bi-monthly discussion of events trends, successes and failures. What's working, what's not. Get expert peer help for your challenges and questions.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Executive Council Meeting
October 21, 2021 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Invite only. Contact us via the Contact page for more info.
Join this group of CEOs and business leaders of specialized information companies to discuss challenges and opportunities to drive revenue growth
On the Offense: Successfully Transitioning Founder-Led Information and Media with New CEOs and COOs with Piers Bearne, founder of Collingwood Advisory
October 28, 2021 11:00 am - 11:45 am
Successfully transitioning Founder-led information andmedia with new CEOs and COOs
“OnThe Offense” Webinar for Renewd.net and Media Entrepreneur Meetup Members
11.00-12.00 EDT / 16.00-17.00 BST, Thursday 28 October2021
Background and Co-Organisers
Successfully scalingindependent media and information businesses can mean a change of leadership.Founder/CEOs often require new COOs to run and professionalise businessoperations; business owners may seek a CEO to replace them.
The Visionary/Integrator Partnershipwebinar is designed to help Founders, CEOs and business owners to decidewhether to develop a new leadership structure, and to plan for success.
It is part of theRenewd “On The Offense” series for business leaders, and is held in partnershipwith the Media Entrepreneur Meetup.
● Renewd.net is an open community forprofessionals in the subscriptions, communities and events sectors
● The Media Entrepreneur Meetup is a globalnetwork of 350+ Founders and CEOs of independent media and information companies
David Foster, CEO, andLucretia Lyons, President, Business Valuation Resources
Tony Craddock,Chairman, The Payments Association
Dan Loosemore, COO, DCD
Moderator: Piers Bearne, Founder & CEO, Collingwood Advisory
Topics and Takeaways
● Making the business case for a new leadershipstructure
● Defining the CEO and COO roles and thevisionary/integrator partnership
● Search and selection
● Do’s and don’ts
● Exit planning and incentives
Panel discussion andaudience Q&A