- Track 1: Sales & Marketing
- Track 2: Product Development, Technology, & Content
- Track 3: Management & Business Owner Issue
Track 1: Sales & Marketing
We're Back. Now Let's Move Forward
- The evolution and strategy that transformed McGraw Hill Financial, a traditional publisher, to S&P Global, a high-growth, higher-margin benchmarks, data and analytics company.
- The importance of getting close to your customers and end users
- S&P Global’s approach to investing in startups and venture capital.
- Lessons learned from the pandemic
- S&P Global’s leadership position in the ESG movement and what small and medium sized businesses should be doing.
Thriving on Change: Balancing Uncertainty with Opportunity.
- Learn to spot changes in your market post-Pandemic
- Recognize the clues of a market risk worth taking
- Know when it's time to make a go/no go decision
Why Effective Engagement Means More Trials and Conversions
- Valuable lessons for increasing conversion and retention based on Piano's proprietary data from hundreds of publishers.
- The powerful effect on conversion rates when you raise the engagement level of trialists and match them with the right offer.
- Steps to increase engagement from subscribers and increase retention rates.
Pricing and Retention Lessons from 23,400 Companies
- How reducing churn is one of the most powerful, yet overlooked, levers of growth for business
- How sharpening retention is a game of precision
- Why even the smallest percentiles can have resounding effects
- Tactical tools for methodically leveraging your retention strategy and maximizing revenue potential