Renewd Europe Leaders Roundtable Discussion followed by Dinner: How to use AI for content creation & new product development
For Renewd Europe 2023 Leader Members only – CEOs, MDs, Founders and Owners of specialised media and event businesses.
Contact Sue (email@example.com) for more information.
The future is already here: how AI is already being used by publishers to create more value for customers & more efficient business models for content creation and product development
Date: Wednesday, 26th April 2023, 16h30-18h30 – followed by dinner
Venue: Central London (venue TBC)
Format: Roundtable discussion with real-world case studies/examples from a software development consultancy used by Chemical Watch
Speaker: Jennifer Schivas-Porter, MD at 67 Bricks
Host: Julian Rose
Cost: Included with Renewd Europe 2023 Leader Membership
We will discuss how to use technologies such as AI, machine learning and natural language processing to get the best content into products, and create valuable new products, in a smart and commercially viable way.
In this roundtable we will aim to answer the following questions for Renewd Europe Members:
- What are our customers’ expectations regarding AI?
- How can we connect the technology with customer needs?
- Chat bots: how will Bard and ChatGBT affect information markets?
- How do we ensure enough space for experimentation in software development?
- What skills are required to deliver AI technologies in publishing firms?
- What is it possible to deliver on a 12-24 month timescale?