Derisking a risky process: Renewd’s New Product Development Masterclass
Workshop Rate: $250
Tuesday, October 19th, 11am-2pm ET
95% of new products fail… but if we don’t innovate, we die. So what gives?
Over the past five years, we’ve studied hundreds of new products launched by Associations, Membership Organizations, Publishing Companies, Event Organizers, Media Companies, and Industry Brands. There’s definitely a “right” way and a “wrong” way to go about launching a new product.
How would you like to see what works and what doesn’t so you can maximize the impact of your new or re-launched product?
Join us for Derisking a risky process: Renewd’s New Product Development Masterclass to take the risk out of building and scaling a new product for your audience.
Led by Rob Ristagno, author of A Member Is Worth a Thousand Visitors, and frequent contributor to Adweek, Digiday, and Forbes, this three-hour course gives you answers to these critical questions:
- What is the one thing that leads to 95% of new products failing?
- What can you do to ensure your new product successfully launches — then scales — with ease?
- How can you use new products to drive growth (NOT cannibalize) other parts of your business?
- How can you lock-in these results with limited budgets and timelines?
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for executives (Directors, VPs, C-Suite) of Associations, Membership Organizations, Publishing Companies, Event Organizers, Media Companies, and Industry Brands that have built a loyal audience and are looking to further monetize these relationships through new products.
What will you learn?
This 3-hour course will give you both a strategic and practical understanding of
- How to identify your “whales” – the members of your audience that are dying to buy your product
- How to deeply understand their needs and wants so you can launch a product that meets their requirements, not yours
- How to back the new product with the right marketing campaigns to ensure success
- How to do this all without needing a huge budget
Each lesson will include live interactive exercises. This is not a 3-hour lecture, but rather a chance for you to interact with peers to refine your new product development thinking. Participants are also invited to a one-on-one session with the Instructor at the conclusion of the course to sharpen their deliverables.
About Rob Ristagno, the Instructor
Rob Ristagno shows companies how to quickly and profitably grow sales with certainty. He is the author of A Member Is Worth a Thousand Visitors, host of the CEO Campfire Chat podcast, and former professor at Boston College.
Now the CEO of the Sterling Woods Group, Ristagno began his career at McKinsey and served as a senior executive at membership-based businesses, including America’s Test Kitchen. He has helped over 50 brands launch or re-launch membership products. His work has been featured on ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, Forbes, Adweek, Digiday, and more.
Rob lives in West Hartford, CT, with his wife, Kate, two daughters, Helena and Emilia, and black lab, Royce.