In this Renewd Roundtable, we discussed how two specialized information providers have adapted to take advantage of accelerated digitization and changing customer behaviors since the pandemic.
Case studies from The Risk Leadership Network, a membership business and a Money-Media, a digital publisher. Speakers:
Dan Fink oversees the Money-Media business unit, which was acquired by the Financial Times in January 2008. Money-Media is a native digital publisher with over 130 staff, 10 products, and operations on three continents. Money-Media sits within FT Specialist, the Financial Times' specialist publishing division, and publishes premium news across multiple industries.
Tim Whitehouse: Tim is the Co-Founder of the Risk Leadership Network (RLN) a global corporate membership network for risk leaders and their teams. RLN was created in October '19 and launched in April '20.
Tim has held senior positions at Haymarket Business Media, Newsquest Specialist Media (NSM) and Emap and has launched, acquired and developed a range of international information brands and portfolios.
With over 20 years’ experience as a managing director, Tim has led teams of talented individuals who have won awards for content, sales, information services, events and management excellence including NSM’s 2013 PPA Digital Publisher of the Year accolade. Tim is based in London.
Table of Contents
- GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES FROM ACCELERATED DIGITALIZATION AND CUSTOMER PRODUCT ADOPTION.
- RENEWD WEBINAR: FOOL-PROOF STRATEGIES TO BRING NEW PRODUCT IDEAS TO LIFE
- SEO FOR PUBLISHERS: 2021’S SUCCESSFUL STRATEGIES FOR BEING FOUND ONLINE
- ON THE OFFENSE: HOW COMMUNITIES DEMAND NEW BUSINESS MODELS, WITH VICTORIA MELLOR AND ASHLEY FRIEDLEIN
- CONSULTATIVE SELLING: HOW TO SELL HIGHER VALUE SUBSCRIPTION AND MEMBERSHIP PRODUCTS.
- HYBRID, LIVE OR ON DEMAND? TOO MANY CHOICES FOR 2021 EVENT PLANNING.
- USING CONTENT USAGE DATA TO GROW SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS
- HOW TO CLAIM A PORTION OF THE $6+ BILLION VISA/MASTERCARD SETTLEMENT
- MARKETING ROUNTABLE: PRICING, AUTO-RENEW & MORE
- PRICING, TIMING, SPONSOR FULFILLMENT—WHAT FOLKS ARE THINKING FOR 2021
- EDITORIAL, SALES, AND MARKETING COLLABORATION
- THREE STEPS TO DELIVERING A SUCCESSFUL PRICING STRATEGY
- LIVE OR VIRTUAL EVENTS? WHAT’S IN STORE FOR 2021.
- MARKETING ROUNDTABLE: LEAD GENERATION
- PAYROLL PROTECTION PLAN: FORGIVENESS AND FUNDING
- UK ROUNDTABLE: PLANNING AND BUDGETING FOR 2021
- MARKETING ROUNDTABLE
- EVENTS ROUNDTABLE: SOLVING CHALLENGES FOR VIRTUAL EVENTS
- USING A PROVEN PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROCESS TO LAUNCH NEW SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCTS AND EVENTS
- ON THE OFFENSE: RADICAL BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
- SUBSCRIPTION CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
- EVENTS ROUNDTABLE: HIGH-IMPACT DISCUSSIONS FOR SPECIALIZED INFORMATION COMPANIES
- INFORMATION INDUSTRY M&A—THE NEW PARADIGM
- BEST PRACTICES FOR DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
- ON THE OFFENSE: GROWTH STRATEGIES DURING VOLATILE TIMES W/CINDY CARTER
- INTERVIEWS ON GROWTH AND LEADERSHIP
- PIVOTING YOUR EVENT BUSINESS
- CUSTOMER VOICE
- IDENTIFYING COMPELLING OPPORTUNITIES