Renewd International Virtual Round-Table (November 2022)
November 2, 2022 10:30 am – 11:30 am (ET) | 14:30 -15:30 (GMT)
TIMINGS: 10.30am ET / 2.30pm GMT / 3.30pm CET
New product development can fuel success and growth for specialist B2B media brands – enabling you to gain a deeper foothold in existing markets, and in some cases enter new markets.
Join us at the next Renewd International Roundtable to hear from Carola York, Managing Director Europe, FT Specialist, The Financial Times and Ben Northover, Group Product Manager for New Product Development, The Financial Times who have direct and recent experience of building B2B subscriptions products. The insights they will share on strategy, operational approach and lessons learned will be a great topic of conversation for all virtual round-table participants!
Register in advance for this meeting:
PLEASE NOTE: This meeting will NOT be recorded as we are following Chatham House Rule.
Please make sure you join the actual session when it is running to gain the most value from this event. There will be a write up of the ‘key takeaways’ published on the Renewd website, but a video recording will not be available.
Renewd International has been designed to create a space for sharing and discussion – for senior executives from businesses with international operations, or those with an interest in international growth strategies.
– Join us for virtual roundtables to share growth strategies, best practices, and business challenges, in a closed door environment.
– Renewd International virtual events will be open to all and take place 8 times in 2022, always on the 1st Wednesday of the month.
– These 60 minute roundtables will be hosted online and under . They will therefore not be recorded – creating a confidential space for strategic discussions and candid sharing.
– Each session will include 2-3 speakers discussing a specific topic and presenting at least one case study, plus group discussion and Q&A.
– Without attributing points to specific contributors (i.e. Chatham House Rule), key takeaways from the roundtables will be written up and shared with all who take part and the wider Renewd network via the Renewd website.